I'M YOUR NEW TRANSFORMATION AND LIFESTYLE COACH
“I believe that the key to life is balance, I take a scientific approach to help build and develop sustainable lifestyle changes for each individual’s preference.”
Who is Jesse Wynyard?
In 2011 I reached the first major low point in my life.
- I had dropped out of high school due to my lack of interest in most of the subjects I was learning.
- I had been fired from my door to door sales job due to non-attendance. (I never really enjoyed working under someone)
- At that stage I had been kicked out of home due to reckless behaviour.
- I had gotten myself into a bad circle of influence.
- I had no money and no form of income.
- I would do drugs every day.
- I was 17 years old.
I lived this lifestyle for about 6 months before realising that I was heading down a really dangerous path.
I knew that I had to make some big changes in my life and that the first thing I had to change was my MINDSET.
I poured hours of my time into studying topics like The Law of Attraction and the Science of Success and began to apply a lot of what I was learning to my life.
Then a miracle happened. 6 months later and I completely changed my life around.
- I received the Max Mastery award and finished the top in my class at Max International College of Fitness Professionals.
- I became a Fitness Director and Public Speaker on board the second largest cruise ship in the world, The Norwegian Epic.
- I got ranked number 1 of 24 highest revenue producing fitness directors in the Norwegian Fleet.
- I had the opportunity to travel and work in over 24 different countries during my 9 month contract.
- I had a beautiful baby son.
Having travelled the world as a successful cruise line personal trainer, I arrived back in New Zealand at the age of 19 with the life experience, credentials and skills of someone twice my age.
I then became the general manager of one of the largest, most successful supplement companies in New Zealand, NZ Muscle.
It was at this moment that I was introduced into the New Zealand fitness industry.
After meeting many famous fitness stars and hosting at many expos I then fell in love with this fitness lifestyle and decided to pursue my passion as a career and started my own personal training business, Jesse Wynyard Fitness.
3 years, 6 bodybuilding competitions, hundreds of clients and 10,000 followers later I found my true calling in life which is transforming peoples lives through health and fitness.
I take a scientific approach to getting sustainable results for my clients while providing them with mindset coaching, individually customised training programs, calculated and flexible meal plans and weekly accountability.
- 7+ Years training experience
- #1 Highest revenue producing Fitness Director in Norwegian Cruise lines
- Public Speaker
- NZ Muscle General Manager
- Nutrition Systems Sponsored Athlete
- Gym Steeze Sponsored Athlete
- Snap Fitness Albany Gym Manager
- Owner and Director of Jesse Wynyard Fitness
- MAX Mastery Award
- Double diploma in Fitness and Business
- Fitness Certificate level III
- Fitness Certificate level IV
- Steiner Nutrition and Detoxification
- Box-Fit Instructor
- TRX Instructor
- Ashtanga Yoga Instructor
- Bootcamp co-ordinator
- 2013 NZIFBB Waikato Regionals – Mens Physique
- 2014 NZIFBB Waikato Regionals – Mens Physique 2nd Place
- 2014 NZIFBB Nationals – Mens Physique
- 2015 NZIFBB Pro/Am – Mens Physique 3rd Place
- 2015 NZIFBB Nationals – Mens Physique
To find out more about contest preparations click here.